The CECE 2018 conference is partnering with Rabbie’s to offer delegates a range of tours pre/post conference.
These friendly small group tours of Scotland take you beyond the guidebooks with a driver-guide who tells you laugh-out-loud stories, connects you with historic tales, and immerses you in music and culture. If you’re lucky, they may even sing for you!
Choose from a wide variety of tours and visit Scotland’s most iconic landmarks, such as Loch Ness, the Highlands, or Skye. Or (if you have more time) you can embark on an adventure to the remote reaches of Orkney, Mull, and the Outer Hebrides.
There are a number of 1 day tours departing from Glasgow:
- Oban, Glencoe, Highland Lochs and Castles
- Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands
- Loch Lomond and Whisky Distillery
- Culzean Castle, Burns Country and the Ayrshire Coast
- The Kelipes and Falkirk Wheel
For more information, prices and to book visit: https://www.rabbies.com/en/scotland-tours
**Please note the pick up point for each tour is in George Square, around a 30 minute walk from the University of Glasgow.